Skip to content
- You are a U.S. citizen who will travel internationally within the next year.
- You have a financial goal that needs to be met in order to participate in the international program. All money you raise must go directly toward the cost of your international program, outlined in your campaign.
- You believe this international opportunity will develop your leadership skills, cultural competence and will inspire you to tackle global challenges.
How It works
- Create an account & profile.
- Create a campaign and link it to your PayPal account in order to receive your funds.
- We will publish your campaign. This process often takes between one and three days, and you will receive a confirmation email when the process is complete.
- Share your campaign with your network and with the organization facilitating your program.
- Regardless if you met your goal or not, you will receive the funds you collect (minus the fees) in real time as donations are made (PayPal typically takes two to three days to process transactions).
- Use the funds raised for the costs outlined in your campaign.
- Explore the world and make an impact.
Requirements of Campaign
- Set a campaign finish date (under 60 days).
- Set a fundraising goal and share how the money will be used.
- Share why this opportunity is important to you.
- Compass Exchange will collect a 7% campaign fee from the total amount raised. The fee will be automatically deducted prior to donations being deposited in the campaigners PayPal account.
- PayPal collects a 2.9% transaction fee plus a $0.30 swipe fee.