Student Finance England: 0300 100 0607

Contact Student Finance England on their general enquiries phone number by dialling 0300 100 0607 if calling from within the UK or +44 300 100 0607 if calling from any other country.

You can call this phone number to apply for a maintenance loan, report missing payments or calculate your remaining student debt.

General Enquiries

Contact Student Finance England on their telephone number 0300 100 0607 (from within the UK) or +44 300 100 0607 (from overseas) to apply for a loan to cover your tuition fees, for maintenance grants and to calculate the amount you are entitled to receive. Existing students may also call this helpline to complain about missing payments and to report a change in their familial circumstances which will affect their payments, such as a change in parental income. Likewise you can call this number after leaving university to confirm the amount of debt you will have to pay back on your tuition and maintenance loans.

International Helpline

Contact Student Finance England on their international phone number +44 141 243 3570 (you can call this number from any country) for confirmation of fees charged to overseas international students. This is the equivalent of dialling 0141 243 3570 from within the UK. If you are planning on leaving the country after your degree course you can call this helpline to determine how to pay off any outstanding debts. Please note that calling this helpline from outside the UK will usually cost more than making a standard local call and that the exact charges will depend on where you are calling from.

Student Finance Wales

Phone the Welsh Student Finance board on their dedicated contact number 0300 200 4050 to apply for a maintenance loan and for tuition fee enquiries. If you are a Welsh resident you can call Student Finance Wales on this helpline to apply for a discount on your fees which can amount to several thousand pounds per academic year. If calling from outside the UK, dial +44 300 200 4050 instead.

Ffoniwch fwrdd Cyllid Myfyrwyr Cymru ar eu rhif cyswllt penodol 0300 200 4050 i wneud cais am fenthyciad cynhaliaeth ac ar gyfer ymholiadau ffioedd dysgu. Ar ben hynny, os ydych chi’n breswylydd yng Nghymru, gallwch ffonio’r llinell gymorth hon i wneud cais am ostyngiad ar eich ffioedd a all godi i filoedd o bunnoedd y flwyddyn academaidd.

Student Awards Agency Scotland

Scottish students can contact the Student Awards Agency Scotland (Student Finance Scotland) on their telephone number 0300 555 0505 to notify them of plans to study in the country which entitles you to free university education. However if you are planning on studying elsewhere in the UK you will have to pay fees, hence you may need to apply for a tuition loan. If calling from outside the UK, dial +44 300 555 0505 instead.

Student Finance NI

Students in Northern Ireland can contact their academic finance body Student Finance NI by calling their standard rate UK phone number 0300 100 0077 to track an application for a maintenance allowance and for enquiries about their level of debt. Once you have finished your undergraduate course you can call this helpline to determine your interest rates and repayment thresholds. If calling from outside the UK, dial +44 300 100 0077 instead.

Student Finance – UK Contact Numbers

Department Phone number
Student Finance England – general enquiries 0300 100 0607
Student Finance England – international helpline +44 141 243 3570
Student Finance England – postgraduate loans 0300 100 0031
Student Finance Wales 0300 200 4050
Student Awards Agency Scotland 0300 555 0505
Student Finance NI 0300 100 0077