The Foundation for Global Scholars (FGS) is pleased to announce that applications for the second annual Global Changemaker Legacy Award will soon be open. This award program is designed to recognize FGS scholars in the world who have widened their viewpoint through international experiences and are actively creating positive change.
Applications are scheduled to open Monday, February 16, 2015.
- Cash prizes ($1,000 each)
- Invitation to attend and to receive recognition at the FGS gala in Denver in October
- Public recognition & highlight of you and your work on the FGS website
Eligibility and award criteria
The Foundation for Global Scholars Global Changemaker Legacy Award is available to Americans who have received a scholarship from the Foundation for Global Scholars (previously called the Foundation for Asia Pacific Education):
- Previous Foundation for Global Scholars scholarship awardee
- A U.S. citizen
- Has a positive vision for a changed world
- Has or is making a measureable and meaningful impact
- Is committed to continuing to work toward a more positive world
Read about last year’s Legacy Changemaker Awardees, here.
You, too, could join this group of prestigious changemakers. Apply between February 16 and March 15.